Company Official Name KİMSAN MOBİLYA DEKR.İNŞ.MAK.İTH.İHR.LTD.ŞTİ. It will be referred to as “RasaHome” or “Company”. We use certain technologies (“cookies”) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”).
As RasaHome, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. All kinds of changes made on the current lighting text will become effective after being published on the site or in any public media. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend that you read the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy of KİMSAN MOBİLYA DEKR.İNŞ.MAK.İTH.İHR.LTD.ŞTİ at www.rasahome.com.tr.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, the determination of the number of visitors to the Site. and making performance adjustments accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
In accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the KVK Law and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed for the above purposes without your consent, in cases where it is necessary in accordance with the legislation. As RasaHome, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Clarification Text with third parties and business partners from whom our Company benefits, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to which the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site. Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit).
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our site by remembering your preferences and choices on the site. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our site or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized ads or conduct market research.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve the services we provide to you by analyzing your use of our site and the performance of our site. For example, thanks to these cookies, which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly or not.
We can identify problems and potential problems.
Targeting or advertising cookies
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
Adobe Analytics http://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/opt-out.html
Google Adwords https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Chrome http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners pursuant to Article 11 of the KVK Law,
- learning whether personal data is processed,
- requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data
If you submit your requests regarding your aforementioned rights to us through the methods specified in the KİMSAN MOBİLYA DEKR.İNŞ.MAK.İTH.İHR.LTD.ŞTİ Data Owner Application Form located at www.rasahome.com.tr, your applications will be submitted as soon as possible and within 30 minutes at the latest. It will be evaluated and finalized within (thirty) days. Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the KVK Board.
The Data Owner undertakes that the information subject to this Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and will update them immediately if there is any change in this information. The Company will not have any responsibility if the Data Owner has not provided up-to-date information.